iESLp the most adaptable App, right at your fingertips, accommodating multiple groups and abilities.
Stamp, Size, Move. Make a task, activity sheet, story or so much more by using the easily sizeable, movable 18000 + in-app graphics and templates available at your fingertips.
Whether you want to:
– Teach new content or information
– Solidify existing information
– Assist students and clients in learning information
– Boost behaviour management using visuals
– Teach organizational skills
– Use storytelling or create visuals for a story
– Quickly adapt already made materials
… the possibilities are endless
– 14,000 Symbolstix symbols and pictures built in
– In-app purchase of 3 800 + Scrapin Doodle pictures
– Import photos from albums and use existing clip art from your favourite graphic designer
– Build activities to meet your needs from an assortment of grids, boards, game board, visual tools and templates or design your own
– Attach voice recording to text or symbols
– Create activity sheets, handouts and more
– Make two-dimensional assignment sheets come alive with the interactive and manipulative features
– Depict action by moving the symbols around,
– Create movable activities like matching, sorting, counting, story-writing activities and more
– Easily create goal content or curriculum-related material, articulation sets, minimal pairs sets, etc.
– Students and clients can make their own boards, activity sheets, games, etc.
– Create goal-targeted vocabulary or sound cards with voice-recording features
– Visual strategy boards come alive using the built-in features
– Share assignment and activity sheets through air drop, text messaging, email and social media
– Print from within the program using an air printer
Creative parents, clinicians and teachers will undoubtedly add to the list of infinite possibilities as they soar with the use of this App.
This App holds the key to unlocking the infinite possibilities of creating interactions which enhance learning and social content in real time, meeting the diverse needs of all who use it.
Do you have a student or client who is on the outside looking in while others seem to learn with ease? iESLp is the tool to level the playing field for students and clients who struggle with language and learning.
iESLp is not limited to those who struggle: it is a fun and meaningful program that appeals to users across all ages, abilities and interests. Users of the iESLp App will have a blast creatively playing and interacting with picture manipulatives and will forget that they are actively learning.
Allowing students/clients to capture their learning and sharing it immediately using app functions, is a solid base of Assessment for learning practices, a spin-off for app users.
Every learner is unique. iESLp allows for learning differentiation that students require.
Common core goals can be met and assessed within the endless possibilities afforded to the App user.